- Articles written for E-Journal KINESIK includes articles the results of research in the field of communication studies.
- Articles written in Indonesian or English. The manuscript typed in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font size 12 pts, single spaced, single column, standard margins (left limit and a upper limit of 4 cm, while the right limit and the bottom limit of 3 cm), on A4 paper with a maximum length of 20 pages. Refer to the article submission template.
- Systematic research article is the title, author name (along with institutional addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail address; and the author can spesify whether the additional identities such as phone numbers may be published or not), abstract (with key words), introduction, methods of research, the results of research and discussion, conclusions, and references.
- The name of the author of the article are listed without an academic degree, with your name and address of their home institution, and are placed below the article title. In the case of a script written by the team, editors relate only to the main author or authors whose names are listed in the first place. The main author must specify the e-mail address.
- Abstract and keywords written in what the paper is written in (Indonesian/English). The length of the abstract is 75-200 words, accompanied by a number of 3-5 keyword. Abstract in minimum contains the problem, objectives, methods, concepts, and results of research and discussion.
- The introduction to the article provides background research, the research context, the results of literature review (can be made into separate sub sections if necessary) and research purposes. The Introduction to Conceptual article contains a reference exposure problems context contain interesting things (controversial, unresolved, and new developments) and short formulation of the subject matter to be discussed. The entire introductory section presented an integrated way in the form of paragraphs, with a length of 15-20% of the total length of the article.
- Research Section shows analysis results related to the research main problems. The discussion shows the meaning of results and comparisons with the theory and / or the results of similar studies. The core or conceptual discussion to article contains exposure study or the writer analytical, argumentative, logical, and critical thinking. Results and discussion are 40-60% of the length of the article.
- The concluding section contains research findings in the form of answers to questions form the essence of the results of research or discussion. The concluding section contains conclusions, the affirmation of the establishment or the attitude of the author, and suggestions. Concluding presented in paragraph form. The conclusions presented in paragraph form. Concluding section is 5-10% of the length of the article.
- Anything related to licensing citations or use of computer software for the preparation of the manuscript or other particulars relating to IPR conducted by the authors of the article, following the legal consequences that might arise, the sole responsibility of the author of the article.
- List of reference only contains the sources referenced in the article, and all the sources referred to should be listed in the reference list. Referral source at least 70% in the form of literature published within last 5 years, with a few exceptions. References used are primary sources in the form of research articles in journals or research reports (including thesis, dissertation). Article published in the Journal of Communication Sciences recommended for use as a reference.
- Reconciliation and citations using the technique enclosed reference (the last name, year). Inclusion of a source in a direct quotation should be accompanied by information about the place of origin of the page number citations. Example: Baran (2009: 45).
- References are arranged in a manner that refer APA (American Psychological Assiociation) as the following example and described in alphabetical and chronological order.
Books and E-Books:
Hamad, Ibnu. 2004. Konstruksi Realitas Politik dalam Media Massa: Sebuah Studi Critical Analysis terhadap Berita – berita Politik. Jakarta: Granit
Samovar, Porter and McDaniel Edwin R. 2010. Komunikasi Lintas Budaya. 7th ed. Jakarta: Salemba Humanika.
Journal and E-Journal article:
Krasner, Jon. 2008. “Motion Graphics in Interactive Media.” Pp. 68–101 in Motion Graphic Design. Retrieved (http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/B9780240809892500093).
Theses, Dissertations, Research Report:
Ardimansyah, Dede Irna. 2015. Keteguhan Agama Dalam Film 99 Cahaya Di Langit Eropa Part 1 (Ananlisis Semiotika Ferdinand de Saussure). Jakarta: Fakultas Ilmu Komunikasi Universitas Mercubuana.
Dewan Pers. Tabel Pengaduan Masyarakat ke Dewan Pers Tahun 2000-2011. http://dewanpers.or.id/peraturan/detail/190/kode-etik-jurnalistik. Accessed Tuesday 22 March 2016, 08.27 WITA.